Order a Plumber Inc. – Oakdale Plumber
When the temperature outside starts to drop, you rely on your heating system to keep your home or workplace toasty and warm. While most people associate indoor heat with baseboard heating, there’s another, much more efficient and comfortable way to heat the interior of your home or office: Radiant heating.
Radiant heating, or subfloor heating, heats the inside of a space from the floor up. It creates more even heat that warms everything in a room, including the furnishings, the surfaces, and of course, you. Radiant heating is very much like the warmth you feel when you stand near a window on a cold, sunny day; while the sun makes you feel warm, the air outside wasn’t heated to make you feel that warmth.
At Order A Plumber, we are your expert radiant heating installation specialists in the Oakdale area, and throughout all of Suffolk County and Long Island. For more than 25 years, we have been installing commercial and residential radiant heating systems and providing our clients with warm, comfortable results. Whether you are building a newly constructed space, or you want to ditch your existing baseboard heating and switch to a radiant heating system, we are the right plumbing company for the job.
Our expert plumbers are extremely knowledgeable and highly experienced in radiant heating installation. We will work with you to help you select the right type of subfloor heating system for your specific needs, and we’ll properly install your system, ensuring that you enjoy maximum results.
Types of Radiant Floor Heat
There are several types of subflooring heating, and at Order A Plumber, we can install any type in your home or office.
The Benefits of Radiant Heat
There are some pretty incredible benefits associated with subfloor heating, including:
- Increased comfort. This type of heat is much more comfortable than forced-air heating because it warms the entire interior of a space and feels much more natural.
- It’s cleaner. Unlike forced air heating systems that can send particles of dust and debris throughout the space when turned on, radiant heating does not distribute and allergens throughout your home, making it an ideal option if you suffer from allergies.
- It’s energy efficient. As much as 30% of the heat that is created by forced air systems is lost in the ductwork. With radiant heating, none of the heat created by the system is lost.
- It’s quiet. There aren’t any blowers, which means that you don’t have to worry about hearing any noise when the heat is turned on.
- It’s more attractive. There aren’t any unsightly floor or wall registers.
- It’s easy to zone. You can enjoy better, more even heat throughout your space because these systems are easy to zone.
If you are interested in learning more about radiant heating and you live or work in the Oakdale area, give Order A Plumber a call! We will walk you through the entire radiant heating process and help you determine if it is the right choice for you. Our professional plumbers will expertly install your system for you so you can maximize your indoor heating experience.
The plumbers at Order A Plumber can service businesses and homes throughout the Oakdale area, which is home to the beautiful Byron Lake Park. We also specialize in every type of plumbing service and are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet any and all of your plumbing needs. When you need a plumber, look no further than Order A Plumber.
We recently had our baseboard heating system replaced with radiant heat by the pros at Order A Plumber. They did an outstanding job, worked quickly and their prices were very affordable. We love the work that they did, and we are definitely enjoying our new radiant heating. We would recommend Order A Plumber to anyone.
Kyle S. – Oakdale, NY