Order a Plumber Inc. – Sayville Plumber
Did you know that most homeowners only call a plumber once every three years? And, when homeowners call a plumber, it’s only when there is an emergency.
Of course, you are going to want to call a plumber when an emergency strikes; however, having a relationship with a plumber that you can rely on when you need it is so important. Why? – Because you want to make sure that when a plumbing issue strikes, you aren’t scrambling to find a professional that offers quality services that you can count on, and at affordable prices.
Order A Plumber is the most trusted plumbing company in Sayville, and throughout all of Suffolk County and Long Island. We have more than 25 years of experience and have helped countless homeowners and business owners throughout the area correct the problems they experience with their plumbing.
Common Plumbing Problems
At Order A Plumber, we have seen pretty much every plumbing issue possible; however, there are some problems that are much more common than others. Over the years, our crew of professionals have handled the following frequent plumbing problems:
- Dripping faucets: This usually happens as a result of sediment in the water. As the sediment builds up around the valve of a faucet, it causes it to corrode, which leads to leaking. Other causes for a dripping faucet include issues with the O ring, a worn out washer, worn out seals, loose components, improper installation of the components, and faulty plumbing.
- Leaky pipes: This issue is not uncommon, and can happen for several reasons, including pipes that have deteriorated or shifted, changes in temperature, unregulated water pressure, clogs, and poor installation.
- Running toilets: This common plumbing problem is usually caused by a faulty flapper; the component that opens when the toilet is flushed, allowing water to drain, and then seals closed when the flushing process is completed. If sediment from the water forms around the flapper, or if the flapper wears out, the result is usually a running toilet. Improper installation of the flapper or the toilet itself can also lead to running.
- Slow or clogged drains. There are several things that can cause a slow or clogged drain. Usually, something gets trapped within the drain or deeper down in the pipe, which impacts the drain’s ability to remove water.
- Water heater problems. There are many problems that can develop with a water heater. The coil can burn out, or sediment can collect on the inside of the tank, for example. Water heaters, like any other appliance, also breakdown over time, and need to be replaced.
- Boiler problems. The boiler is the backbone of a central heating system, and when issues with this appliance arise, the result is usually reduced or no heat. Common boiler issues include loss of pressure, the pilot light goes out, kittling, and leaking and dripping. Many of these issues can be corrected; however, if they can’t be fixed, a new boiler likely needs to be installed.
At Order A Plumber, we have corrected all of these common plumbing problems, and so many more. We provide every type of plumbing service you could possibly need. Don’t wait until a problem arises to call us! We strongly urge you to schedule an appointment with us today to have your plumbing assessed. We’ll perform a complete inspection and provide the necessary maintenance to ensure your plumbing is in excellent working order. From repairing leaking pipes to installing and maintaining hot water heaters, we’ve got all of your plumbing needs in Sayville covered. Whether you own a business near the Common Ground or you have a house near the Great South Bay, our experts can service all of your needs.
We have been using Order A Plumber for nearly a decade. They have handled all of our plumbing issues, and they have maintained every plumbing element in our house. Their crew is always friendly and on time, and they are extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of plumbing. We would recommend Order A Plumber to anyone in the Sayville area!
Gail P. – Sayville, NY