Order a Plumber Inc. – West Babylon Plumber
Your water heater is one of the most important elements of your heating system. Without it, taking showers, washing dishes and washing your laundry would be a real challenge. With that said, your hot water heater is also one of the most frequently used appliances in your home. You use it on a constant basis. As a result, it is not uncommon for problems with a water heater to develop.
At Order A Plumber, we are experts in everything related to hot water heaters. Our crew of professional and highly trained plumbers offers routine maintenance for water heaters, can identify and correct any issues that develop, and we can install new water heaters, too. With more than 25 years of experience, we are experts in plumbing, and hot water heaters are one of our specialties.
Common Water Heater Issues
Because hot water heaters are used so frequently, there are several issues that can arise with this appliance. Some of the most common hot water heater problems include:
- Not producing enough hot water. This issue could be related to the thermostat, or it could be a result of something more involved, like lose wiring or a worn out heating coil.
- Water taking too long to reheat. Again, this problem could be because the thermostat needs to be adjusted; however, it could also be the result of sediment buildup in the bottom of the tank, or an issue with the heating coil.
- Water is too hot. The thermostat could be set too high; however, the water could be too hot because the thermostat is malfunctioning, or it has not been installed properly.
- Discolored water. If you notice your water is rusty or otherwise discolored, it could be because of scale buildup on the elements, or worn down elements, such as the anode.
- Noise coming from the boiler. As sediment collects in the hot water heater, it settles on the appliance’s components. That sediment buildup can lead to a noisy boiler. However, noise could also be a sign that the wrong elements have been installed in your water heater.
- Leaking tank. There are several reasons why a hot water heater can develop a leak. It may be worn down, there could be an issue with the components, or there could be an issue with the pressure relief valve.
If you are experiencing any of these problems with your water heater and you live or work in the West Babylon area, don’t delay: Call Order A Plumber right away! One of our expert plumbers will be at your location in no time, and because our plumbers are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, you can be sure that we will be able to address your hot water heater problems any time of the day or night.
Even if you aren’t experiencing an issue with your water heater, it is still in your best interest to call Order A Plumber. We can provide you with routine and preventative maintenance, which will allow you to avoid these issues before they occur.
Order A Plumber is conveniently located near all points of interest in West Babylon, including the Nathaniel Conklin House and the Babylon Library. No matter where you live or work in the area, our plumbers can provide you with the hot water heater services you need.
When our hot water heater started making loud, clanging noises, and we weren’t getting any hot water, we knew that there was a problem. We called Order A Plumber, and they were at our house within no time, even though it was the middle of the night. They found the problem and fixed it, and now we are on a regular maintenance schedule with them for our hot water heater. You simply can’t beat the service and the price that Order A Plumber offers. We recommend them to anyone!
Judy D – West Babylon, NY